August 03, 2017
Contact: SA Debbie Webber
Phone Number: (504) 840-1363
Federal, State And Local Law Enforcement Take Down East Alabama Drug Trafficking Organization
MONTGOMERY, Ala. - Twenty-six suspected drug traffickers with ties to East Alabama were arrested in a joint federal, state, and local narcotics investigation, announced Drug Enforcement (DEA) Special Agent in Charge Stephen G. Azzam and A. Clark Morris, Acting U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Alabama. Thirteen suspects were arrested on federal narcotics and money laundering charges. An additional thirteen suspects were arrested on state narcotics charges.
According to the six-count federal indictment, the suspects listed below conspired to possess with intent to distribute or did distribute a variety of drugs, including cocaine, marijuana, Xanax and methylenedioxy-(also known as MDMA or ecstasy). In addition to the drug charges, the indictment alleges four of the defendants committed the crime of money laundering.
The 13 federal suspects are:
- Alfred Lorenzo Cole, 36, of Santa Rosa, California;
- Sakeya Monique Donaldson, 38, of Atlanta, Georgia;
- Leanne Grimmett, 31, of Auburn, Alabama;
- Jermichael Lamar Hart, 31, of Auburn, Alabama;
- Worldly Dieago Holstick, 35, of Auburn, Alabama;
- Mackenzie Leigh Keith, 23, of Auburn, Alabama;
- Tyesha Lanise Lockhart, 20, of Auburn, Alabama;
- John Willie Maddox, Jr., 27, of Auburn, Alabama;
- Marquis Lanez Miller, 36, of Auburn, Alabama;
- Timothy Lamar Spinks, 42, of Auburn, Alabama;
- Erin Kristen Turner, 23, of Auburn, Alabama;
- Lateasha Lashun Williams, 30, of Auburn, Alabama; and
- Lester Stephen Young, 34, of Auburn, Alabama.
The following suspects are facing state charges of criminal conspiracy to commit a controlled substance crime:
- Shedrick Taryl Cannon, of Notasulga, Alabama;
- Travis Lamar Dowdell, of Auburn, Alabama;
- Carlton Antonio Goodman Jr., of Dadeville, Alabama;
- Blakely Elizabeth Kilgore, of Huntsville, Alabama;
- Samson Jermon Logan, of Auburn, Alabama;
- Keuntae Rajhun Mabson, of Tuskegee, Alabama;
- Adam Lee McPheeters, of Auburn, Alabama;
- Antonio Jermaine Mitchell, of Opelika, Alabama;
- Eric Kendall Smith, of Auburn, Alabama;
- Alexander White Jr., of Thomasville, Alabama; and
- Caleb Andrew Whitworth, of Notasulga, Alabama.
Two more individuals are facing state charges: Eric Lamar Kellum of Opelika, Alabama, is being charged with distribution of a controlled substance, and Quentin Eugene Turner of Auburn, Alabama, is facing charges of possession of a controlled substance, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia.
These cases are being investigated by the following agencies: DEA - Montgomery Resident Office, Auburn Police Division, Eufaula Police Department, Prattville Police Department, Alabama Attorney General’s Office, Alabama Law enforcement Agency, Alabama HIDTA Task Force, Alabama National Guard, Autauga County Sheriff’s Office, Central Alabama Drug Task (CADTF), Elmore County Sheriff’s Office, Millbrook Police Department, Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office, Montgomery Police Department, Lee County Sheriff’s Office, Lee County District Attorney’s Office, Opelika Police Department, Troy Police Department, and the United States Marshals.