Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
(all documents in Adobe PDF format)
- Registrant Information Consolidated System (RICS)
- Health Unit Medical Information System (HUMIS)
- National Drug Pointer Index (NDPIX)
- Plan Enforcement Tracking System (PlanETS)
- Relocation TrackingSystem (RTS)
- Controlled Substances Ordering System (CSOS)
- Automation of Reports & Consolidation Orders System II (ARCOS-2)
- EPIC Seizure System (ESS)
- Investigative Management Program and Case Tracking System (IMPACT)
- Priority Target Activity Resource and Reporting System (PTARRS)
- Financial Information and Reporting System (FIRST)
Major Information Systems
The Electronic Freedom of Information Act of 1996 requires agencies to make available to the public an index and description of their major information systems.
The Office of Management and Budget defines major information systems as an information system that requires special management attention because of its importance to an agency mission; its high development, operating, or maintenance costs; or its significant role in the administration of agency programs, finances, property, or other resources.
Details concerning the DEA’s major information systems, as well as other information technology investments, are posted on the Federal IT Dashboard (www.ITdashboard.gov).