3/10/2020 8:00am - 3/12/2020 5:00pm
Maryland Public Safety Education Center
Sykesville, MD 21784
This is the basic course of instruction covering the fundamental principles, methods, and techniques involved in criminal interdiction for transportation interdiction officers.
- Interdiction at commercial and small airports, bus and train stations, hotels and motels, and parcel facilities
- Airport ramp check and indicators
- K9 utilization in interdiction
- Asset forfeiture
- Introduction to the El Paso Intelligence Center (EPIC)
Please email the DEA Washington Division Training Coordinator Pat Johnakin, at Patrick.I.Johnakin at usdoj dot gov, for waiting list information.
Upon verification of your active law enforcement status, you will receive an email providing registration details and information.
- There is no cost to attend this course
- Transportation, Lodging, and Meals are not be provided.
- Class size is limited to 75 seats
- A Government issued ID will be required. No Walk-ins allowed.
NOTE: ** This course is for active law enforcement officers only **