8/6/2018 12:00pm - 8/17/2018 11:59pm
The DEA New England Division Student Volunteer Internship Program will be accepting resumes for student volunteer positions for the Winter/Spring 2019 Semester.
Opening Date: August 6, 2018
Closing Date: August 17, 2018
Resumes received after August 17, 2018 will NOT be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY: All resumes MUST be submitted to the following email:
Please reference "Announcement Winter/Spring 2019" in the email.
INCLUDE IN THE EMAIL: DEA Office of preference (please refer to the website for office locations).
OVERVIEW: The Student Volunteer Internship Program allows students to explore career options as well as develop their personal and professional skills. As a student volunteer, you will be exposed to the federal work environment and will learn about the missions and responsibilities of various Federal agencies and departments in a NON-ENFORCEMENT CAPACITY. Some duties of a student volunteer intern may include assisting enforcement, diversion, and intelligence groups with gathering data and research information.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: In order to participate in the DEA Student Volunteer Internship Program, the student must meet all the following requirements:
• Must be enrolled at least part-time in a college, university or other accredited institution (written certification from the accredited institution is required).
• Must be in good academic standing and eligible to continue as an enrolled student.
• Must be a United States citizen.
• Must be able to pass the DEA-administered drug test for illegal drugs (completion of a Drug Questionnaire is required).
• Must be able to pass a background investigation.
• Never been convicted of a felony or a crime of domestic violence.
The Drug Enforcement Administration is an Equal Opportunity Employer.