Privacy Impact Assessment and Management Information Systems
Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
(all documents in Adobe PDF format)
- Automation of Reports & Consolidation Orders System II (ARCOS-2)
- Body Worn Camera Program
- Controlled Substances Ordering System (CSOS)
- Docket Master System
- EPIC Seizure System (ESS)
- Financial Information and Reporting System (FIRST)
- Health Unit Medical Information System (HUMIS)
- Investigative Management Program and Case Tracking System (IMPACT)
- National Drug Pointer Index (NDPIX)
- Plan Enforcement Tracking System (PlanETS)
- Priority Target Activity Resource and Reporting System (PTARRS)
- Registrant Information Consolidated System (RICS)
- Relocation Tracking System (RTS)
Major Information Systems
The Electronic Freedom of Information Act of 1996 requires agencies to make available to the public an index and description of their major information systems.
The Office of Management and Budget defines major information systems as an information system that requires special management attention because of its importance to an agency mission; its high development, operating, or maintenance costs; or its significant role in the administration of agency programs, finances, property, or other resources.
Details concerning the DEA’s major information systems, as well as other information technology investments, are posted on the Federal IT Dashboard (www.ITdashboard.gov).
DEA. 29 June, 2018. Privacy Impact Assessment and Management Information Systems . Retrieved from https://www.dea.gov/es/node/2168 on 28 November, 2022
DEA. "Privacy Impact Assessment and Management Information Systems ."Drug Enforcement Agency, 29 June, 2018, https://www.dea.gov/es/node/2168 Accessed 28 November, 2022.
DEA. . Drug Enforcement Agency on DEA website. https://www.dea.gov/es/node/2168. 29 June, 2018. Accessed 28 November, 2022.